Lord Miros and other animals

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bokked



How fitting that today's Racing Post front page was a terrifying close-up of Henrietta Knight looking like the Angel of Death, with the headline: "Even Henrietta won't want to miss this one." Well, I bet she wishes she had, as old Best Mate keeled over and died right in the middle of his glorious comeback. What a romantic sport!

Still, his death was not entirely in vain. At least Lord Miros got a few quid laying him in the place market. Dying was a bit extreme mind you, but it works for me. I'll take it any way I can get it.

So here's to you Best Mate me old salt. You couldn't have chosen a better time to shuffle off your mortal coil. Now off to the glue factory with you.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Andy_Ward said...

I'm starting to warm to the Betfair forum. Post on there today "Best Mate RIP". First response read simply "Onions and sauce with that please".

Andy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home