Lord Miros and other animals

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Lazy days

JETS YTD: what difference

Yesterday was a real low point in terms of personal laziness. I was actually quite impressed with myself. I just felt dog tired all day, and if Lord Miros feels tired, you can guaranteee Lord Miros ain't gonna do shit all day long. And so it proved.

Actually, that's not strictly true. Halfway through the afternoon I did feel a slight pang of guilt about lying on the sofa all day eating Coco Pops. Well, alright, it wasn't strictly guilt. It was boredom. I had five minutes to kill before Tour of Duty and there's only so many times you can abuse yourself in one afternoon. Carried along on this brief energetic crest, I struggled off the sofa, staggered 3 feet to the computer, and had a bet on a horse (Moktabes), which duly trotted up. That was the beginning and the end of my working day. Impressively I then managed to regain the sofa without need of an oxygen mask or adrenaline shot. The life of me.

It's not my fault. I can't help it. There's just so much great stuff on TV I can't really find a reason to do much else.

Anyway, gotta go. Hornets From Hell is just about to start on the Discovery Channel. You see, at least I'm learning something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home