Lord Miros and other animals

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Result... honestly

Well, the result's in and it was a good one.

1st Lawaaheb 5/1 j2f
2nd Star Welcome 20/1
3rd Sneem's Rock 16/1

Total skinner, ei ei! Super Dominion was probably a length away from fucking it all up but them's the breaks. I'm a bit confused though, 'cos I deliberately published my previous post 2 minutes BEFORE the off so any shrewdies reading this wouldn't think I was just making this shit up. For some reason though it claims I published my post at 8.46 a.m.! YBA. Anyone who knows me at all well would make it about 33-1 that I would be awake at 8.46 a.m. , unless I'd done my nuts the night before and was smashing my way out of it. There's generally only one place you'll find me at that time of day, and that's rotting in bed in a grisly mix of sweat / semen. But then you probably didn't need to know that.

What difference. £280 in the back pocket, that's all I care about. Time to get completely wasted and do it all back on Stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home